Horizon House offers a full range of therapeutic, home and community-based services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Services are designed to help individuals manage their lives and engage in the community by addressing individual interests and needs. Our community integration activities provide rewarding experiences through planned outings to restaurants, movies, shopping, art fairs, and more.
Our team, in collaboration with the individual, plans services according to his or her individual interests and assessed needs. Services we offer may include:
- Providing therapeutic supports
- Addressing the individual’s healthcare needs
- Pursuing educational opportunities
- Supporting employment
With home and community-based services designed to enhance the individual’s quality of life, our multidisciplinary service teams strive continually to:
- Promote every individual’s accomplishment of goals
- Assist in achieving full potential
- Develop the ability to maximize independence
- Facilitate active community involvement and integration
Horizon House provides intellectual and developmental disabilities services throughout Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties in Pennsylvania.